PLANNING YOUR PROJECT
GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Now you can get an instant price quote on our cabinets. Just enter your kitchen's linear feet to get quotes on the kitchen type and cabinet style that best suits your needs.
HOW TO MEASURE LINEAR FEET OF KITCHEN
In order for us to help you better, we may need the measurements of your kitchen. Use a tape measure and the instructions below to measure your kitchen.
1. Measure from wall to wall.
2. Measure from corner to window or door opening.
3. Measure across opening from trim edge to trim edge.
4. Measure from edge of trim to far wall. Compare sum of #2, #3 and #4 measurements to step #1.
5. Mark exact location of water, drain, gas lines and electrical outlets and switches on drawing.
6. Measure from wall to wall above window and compare to #1.
7. Measure from floor to window sill.
8. Measure from window sill to top of window.
9. Measure from top of window to ceiling. 10. Measure from floor to ceiling. Compare to sum of #7, #8 and #9.
Appliance and Fixture Measurements
We may also need the measurements for these appliances and fixtures if applicable.